CAS Trust will be attending the Fans Forum quarterly meeting next Thursday.
The Fans Forum is the club's preferred forum for formal dialogue with supporters and CAS Trust attends with representatives from other geographically based and specialist groups.
CAS Trust's position remains that we see the situation of the club under Roland Duchatelet as irretrievable and we have strongly advocated a change of ownership if the club is to achieve any sort of success and to rebuild its relationship with supporters.
Nevertheless we are mindful of our remit to be "the vehicle through which a healthy, balanced and constructive relationship between the club and its supporters is encouraged and developed" and we therefore continue to attend The Fans Forum.
We have asked for the following items to be included on the agenda:
- Training ground development update
- The proposed Supporters Council
- The ability of the club to form a competitive squad within current League 1 rules that state that player salaries must not exceed 60% of turnover (the Salary Cap Management Protocol)
- The club's position on the principle of Safe Standing at The Valley
- Update on the club's coaching staff team
- Director emoluments
- People buying cheaper seats and sitting in more expensive areas
If there are other issues / question that you would like to see raised please contact us at email@example.com.