While work completes on the Trusts renewal system - all Members can renew now in person or via post to claim free Trust badge
The early trail blazers who joined the Trust at the start will soon be getting notification to renew their annual membership, but all members can renew now via cash or cheque via post or in person to claim their free Trust Badge while stocks last. New joiners will also be able to purchase badges price to follow. Once our new system is up and running you will also be able to auto renew for convenience.
Some benefits of Membership:
- Part Ownership of CAS Trust
- Voting Rights
- Member Only competitions
- Being Part of helping the Trust form and grow, and giving Charlton fans a voice
This helps us to do many things including:
- 4 Free TNTs (our magazine) per year, in paper and pdf, and online reader, worth more than the membership fee alone
- Helps establish a supporters' trust for Charlton
- Allows us to run an advert free website with some great features including the fans diary, informing fans and communicating that fans voice
- Attract further donations for special projects or campaigns
- Conduct our research to establish what Charlton fans actually think on a load of important issues
- Help fans groups flourish by providing publicity, potential new members, and technical support which in the case of Valley Gold has meant £2k going back into the Academy
- Conduct campaigns like Valley ACV, Fill the Valley and more to come.
Help us do more in our second year.
Pop down to the Stall outside the North stand tomorrow before the Derby match for more information, to renew, or just to help us celebrate ACV.