CAS Trust is upping the level of benefits for its £5 members as its second year of existence continues
Your fivers go an awful long way and help us promote and grow the Trust as well as provide our services. As well as all the work the Trust does we are determined that members receive benefits in return which we think exceed the £5 a year fee, this will now include:
- 4 e-Editions of CAS Trust News exclusively emailed to Members, and downloadable from our Members only area, before the 'free paper' version is distributed. This arguably equates to nearly double the membership fee alone.
- Members only Daily email updates now available
- A free badge for 2nd year renewals see here for more information
What else does membership already bring? Among other things:
- An advert free website which includes news and updates and informative balanced articles on Charlton Athletic including financial and strategic analysis - we believe we are unique in doing this advert free and your fivers help us do this.
- Weekly Member email bulletins
- Member only events, and exclusive competitions of which there have been several this season
- Part ownership of the Trust including a certificate and AGM election rights
- Providing a single cohesive independent voice for all Charlton fans, that will exist for the long term and represent their interests - to paraphrase our former owner, Owners, Managers and Players come and go but generations of fans remain.
- Fans diary service which can be automatically added and updated to your Calendar or Smartphone in a single click, and includes all fixtures and events of interest
- Match day stalls, public meetings including regular access to Trust Board members
- Proactive campaigning and initiatives on issues that affect Charlton fans like:
- ACV for the Valley click here for more info
- Fill the Valley attendance initiatives
- Policing of local derbies click here for more info
- Club communication with fans
- Match day experience such as queues and pricing (coming soon)
- Research and survey work to determine what fans actually think on issues rather than just claiming to speak for them.
- Assistance for grass roots like Valley Gold, and supporters groups mainly in publicity but also technical support
- Schemes like the Addicks Ticket Fund, which is proving a success
If you have already supported us with your fiver please remember to renew in good time, you should receive at least two email reminders - we are really grateful for your support in our first year. There is now the option of auto renewal for new and existing members.
Please note: After final renewals are sent out, individual member services will be withdrawn as this is only fair to our paid members.