CAS Trust will for the first time be representing Charlton fans at the annual supporters' summit organised by the Football Supporters' Federation and Supporters Direct
The event will also include a chance to make representations direct to the Football League, as well as discussions and debates on a number of areas.
We would very much like to hear from Charlton fans about any concerns they have that we can raise with the appropriate
- Football Policing
- Ticket and Merchandise Pricing
- Protection of Football Club Heritage and the role of Fan groups in that
- Asset of Community Value for football grounds
- Fan participation and engagement
- Fair and Proper ownership tests
We are also delighted to have been invited to be on the panel for a discussion on Supporters' Trusts.
Please email us with any comments or complete the section below
(Ed: Look out for a section in Friday's Evening Standard re: the above)