The Charlton Women's team would be very grateful for your support through a bit of sponsorship.
If you have recently:
- Won Valley Gold
- Saved money by leaving Valley Gold
- Saved money by not attending games
- Won the crossbar challenge
- Backed Justin Gatlin in the 100m
- Been the agent organising Neymar's move to PSG
- if you are just a regular person with a couple of bob to spare
...You can provide invaluable support to Charlton Women. The club is a separately owned company from CAFC, although it does enjoy training facilities at Sparrows Lane. The club runs two women's teams (First & Development) plus four junior teams (u10, u12, u14, u16). Matches are played at Sporting Club Thamesmead, Bayliss Avenue, SE28 8NJ.
Sponsor a first team player: 250
Sponsor a match:£200
Sponsor a match ball: £80
Sponsor a junior player: £50
For full details of sponsorship benefits and opportunities please see:
For further information contact Andy Buckland at firstname.lastname@example.org