At the Portsmouth match on Saturday CAST distributed 1250 copies of a new eight page pamphlet of recent news and opinion. Thank you very much to everyone who helped us hand them out.
- a celebration of the granting of Asset of Community Value status for The Valley.
- excerpts from Roland Duchatelet's TalkSport interview.
- an analysis of how Duchatelet might be fixing his selling price for the club.
- thoughts on supporter fundraising to secure the future of the club
- an explanation of what Charlton Athletic Supporters Trust stands for
Our aim was to reach non-members and people who don't usually engage with Charlton-related social media and discussion boards.
A copy has been posted to all CAST members without an e mail address.
It can be seen here: