During this period of lockdown we will be running a weekly CAFC quiz to help you take your mind off events in the real world. This week's quiz focuses on the return to The Valley in December 1992.
- Everyone knows who scored the first Charlton goal back at The Valley. The recent CACT quiz night reminded us that John Bumstead scored the second. But who scored the third?
- Which was the first club to beat Charlton at The Valley after the return?
- Who was Charlton's leading goalscorer in the 1992/93 season and with how many goals?
- Which club was Lee Power on loan from?
- What was unusual about the six Charlton games after the 5th December Portsmouth game?
- Can you name the player from the 5th December game who also played at Wembley in May 1998?
- The attendance on 5th December was 8,337. In the twelve following games at The Valley that season how many times did the gate reach 8,337?
- At the launch of CAST in December 2012 Garry Nelson was asked what his favourite memory of 5th December 1992 was. What was it?
- The game after December 5th 1992 was away to Watford. Charlton made one team change. Who missed out and why?
- In February 1993 who became the first elected VIP supporter representative on the CAFC board?
Answers next week.