CAS Trust hopes to put your questions to Richard Murray this week
Just in case you've not been around CAFC has recently changed hands. The club was purchased by Belgian multi-millionaire Standard Liege owner Roland Duchatelet, who also now owns a total of 6 clubs throughout Europe.
As a result there may be a lot of questions that fans want to ask.
So far the Trust understands that:
- Baton 2010 was purchased by Roland Duchatelet's company Staprix NV from CAFC Holdings-BVI & Richard Murray
- Baton has two subsidiaries: Charlton Athletic Holdings Ltd (Freehold of the Valley including North Stand Mortgage and Former Director loans, and the Training Ground) and Charlton Athletic Football Club Ltd.
- Former owner and Chairman, and avid Charlton fan Richard Murray has taken the role of non-executive Chairman of the club
- A number of players have arrived on loan from Liege
- Lawyer Katrien Miere has been appointed a Director at the club
Recently we promised to put fans questions to Mr Murray. So please do email us on email@example.com by the end of Wednesday (tomorrow).
We hope the engagement will continue to grow and will be actively encouraging that.