The new issue of Trust News should be landing on your doormat in the next few days.
Trust News 12 includes:
- An assessment of Katrien Meire two years after our interview with her in TN 7
- An update on The Olympic Stadium campaign
- Articles about the geography and finances of League 1
- The Charlton v homophobia campaign
- A focus on women in the protest campaign
- Our ever popular end of season quiz
We decided to mail this issue to all members instead of handing copies out at a home game. This was partly because a lot of members cannot or don't wish to attend all home games and are therefore likely to miss out on a copy. Seeing as how our members are the people who pay for the publication (through their subscriptions) this didn't seem a very satisfactory state of affairs.
We would be interested in your feedback on:
a) the quality of the magazine & any ideas for content you might like to suggest.
b) whether we should continue it as a members only magazine sent out by post.
If you haven't received your copy by 3rd June (8th June for overseas members) please contact email@example.com and we will sort out a replacement.