CAST chair Heather McKinlay has contributed a 5,000 word article ("Out of the frying pan") to the new (41st) edition of Blizzard magazine. It summarises the shenanigans at Charlton last year, from Range Rovers on the loose to #SaveCharlton trending on Twitter and much in between.
The Blizzard is an established quarterly publication, edited by football writer/ journalist Jonathan Wilson, featuring long-form contributions on the beautiful (though sometimes ugly) game.
This edition also includes articles about:
- The 1970 World Cup semi-final between England and West Germany
- Turncoats - players who have left their club to join their greatest rivals
- Oxford United, Derby County and the rise and fall of Robert Maxwell
- Willie Clarke - the first black goal scorer in the football league
- The controversial handball law
- And many other fascinating contributions from around the football world
Issue 41 of Blizzard magazine can be purchased (£12 in print; £6 digital version) from: