Charlton Athletic FC is undertaking research (in partnership with the University of Greenwich) into football fans' perceptions of a cashless society - particularly when applied to a sports venue environment.
The researcher would like to undertake some qualitative research by interviewing a small number of fans on their thoughts surrounding a cashless society.
She is looking for the following fans to take part:
- x2 family season ticket holders
- One old family season ticket holder supporter
- One new family season ticket holder supporter
- x2 adult season ticket holders
- One member 35-45 (who's single or not married)
- One member 55-65 (who comes always with a +1 i.e. friend, wife, daughter, son, etc)
- x2 65+ season ticket holders
- One new supporter
- One old supporter
If you fit one of these categories and would be available for about half an hour next week for an evening Zoom call discussion please let us know at email@example.com and we will pass on your details to the club and the researcher.