CAST wrote on Wednesday to Thomas Sandgaard to request a meeting with him to raise a number of concerns about the current direction of the club.
- To what extent must fans adjust their expectations given recalibration of his ambition from Premier League in five years to achieving break even?
- Cost cutting at The Academy. What is the future of the Academy given that the application for category one status was refused ?
- What is the strategy for improving the quality of the squad in the January window?
- What are the medium-term plans for the day-to-day management of the non-footballing aspects of the club ?
- Some supporters feel alienated as a result of regrettable tweeted statements by directors and what appeared to be family members. Is this a good time to arrange another on-line Q&A so that supporters can hear from the owner directly ?
We hope that Thomas will respond positively to our request for a meeting and we will keep Charlton fans informed about his response
It only costs £5 for annual membership of CAST, Charlton Athletic Supporters' Trust. If you are not already a member, join 2,700 other Addicks by signing up here: https://www.castrust.org/join/